We are delighted to announce the relaunch of the Porsche Classic Register.
With over 70% of all Porsche cars ever produced still on the road today, our classic cars are part of our family and our heritage. The Porsche Classic Register was created to help you care for your classic Porsche sports car.
Owners of the following Porsche models: 356, 914, 912, 924, 944, 928, 968, 986 Boxster, 911 models 1963 (901) - 2005 (996) are eligible to join the Porsche Classic Register.
Membership is completely complimentary and comes with many benefits, including:
- A sleek membership pack including a matt black etched stainless steel membership card and a leaflet describing the main benefits of the Porsche Classic Register
- A pair of complimentary Porsche Classic number plate surrounds (first year only)
- Two issues of Originale Magazine per membership year
- A 15% discount on the Recommended Retail Price (RRP) of Porsche Classic Genuine Parts purchased for the registered vehicle from the Porsche Centre it is signed up with
- Four complimentary wash and vacuums per membership year for your registered vehicle at the Porsche Centre it is signed up with
- A complimentary 1 litre top bottle of Porsche Classic Motoroil (or equivalent) provided at each service
- Two complimentary nitrogen tyre refills per membership year for your registered vehicle at the Porsche Centre it is signed up with
But most valuable of all is the peace of mind of knowing that your car is being cared for by Porsche.
To join the Porsche Classic Register, simply bring your beloved classic into our Centre and we will do the rest.